Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Introduction

Hello readers!


This blog was created for the purpose of speaking out to those lost christians though anyone else interested is more than welcome! It will hopefully make people realize that demons are very real and include themselves in our lives every single day. The spiritual world, though unseen, is not to be ignored but we need to learn to discern between light and dark,

At this point in time, I am not comfortable enough to disclose my real name so I will call myself "Vision" for now. You'll understand why soon enough.
I am a Pentecostal christian, though my views are stricter than most, but for good reason.

In this blog, I will share with you my experiences from the past as well as the present. I pray that God will work in my mind to choose the right words in such a way that makes all I write easy to understand.

I will go through demons, visions, angels, God, etc. So much to share!

Background Info: While dealing with the occult in my life, I considered myself a christian psychic. But before that, I knew I was different from other people. I could see and sense demonic spirits. I was also very sensitive to people's feelings, sharing in their pain and happiness. I later discovered that this was called Empathy. I had dreams that would come true and could predict outcomes in nearly every situation. I could sense people's personalities and was always right without every having to talk to them. I would know an empath the moment I made eye contact with one. Being a precog empath was what took me to the occult when I didn't find the answers I wanted from my church. (then again, i was afraid to confront anyone about it)

Somewhere between the ages of 4 and 6, I was struck by lightening in my backyard. My little brother, who is 2 yrs younger than me, vaguely remembers it, since he was close by me. I wasn't injured. I had no burns, no scars, nothing. But thanks to that, no one in my family knew what happened. For the rest of my life, I've been sensitive to electricity. (getting shocked all the time, making lights flicker, even those little meters that detect electricity light up when they touch me lol needless to say, kids had fun with me in Chemistry class).

Heads up!
-There may be many errors throughout this blog. There are demons at work trying to keep me from saying what needs to be said by twisting my tongue when speaking, and making my hands tremble when typing. When this happens, I know I am supposed to write what I have in mind. That's pretty intense, huh? That's only a piece of what I deal with on a day to day basis.

Welcome to Christian Survival in an Occult World

No comments:

Post a Comment