Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something is Coming

I think it's clear that this generation is entirely separated from the rest in history. I recently began receiving a number of e-mails and messages from people looking for help. People of all ages and from all backgrounds. I cannot believe how much the search for answers about empathy is abounding. This is the beginning of a "fad" that's coming into fruition and it won't end well. Not all are Christians and for those who are, not all are strong enough to resist the dark pull. Even I can feel myself weaken some times.

To all Christian empaths, be careful. This world is falling more and more to the dark side of things. Books, movies, television...everything has become an open door for things to get in. If you don't know where you lie with your abilities, get down on your knees and pray. When you're alone, speak out loud to God. Tell Him your fears and your dreams and ask Him to take away what is not from Him because, being empaths, we walk that very thin line between good and evil.

I am currently going through another struggle. My mind is getting the best of me. I'm seeing things from the corner of my eye and picking up on all sorts of negative emotions. I had that sense of presence following me again that I have not felt in years. Please keep me in your prayers. I don't want to fall again.

Vision

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. It means the world <:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you are talking about...when the dark surrounds me sometimes i just say Jesus and it backs away

    ReplyDelete