Monday, February 15, 2010

Some Things to Share

Well, I haven't gotten around to writing anything lately but for good reason. A few interesting things have taken place over the last week. I don't know why it's happening or what brought it on but I dont exactly care for the time being; I'm focusing on it not interefering with my every day life.

I'll start with the lighter and less serious of experiences. About two days ago, I had a full blown Matrix-like deja vu thing happen. I was sitting at the kitchen bar, talking to my husband when I saw my cat jump from around the corner and pounce on a ball. I blinked and then I saw the same exact thing, 100%. I kind of shook and my eyes widened and my husband looked at me all confused so I told him. He just laughed at me lol (Reminder: he's not aware of these sorts of things in my life. He knows I was involved in witchcraft back in high school but he doesnt know the whole psychic side of it all.)

Anyway, the other thing that's been happening is being sucked into visions and memories so strongly that I forget where I am. It's happened a number of times over the week and it's not exactly pleasant. I was remembering something from when I was little and when I got sucked out of the memory, I took in a sharp breath and looked around like, what the heck?! My mind was so focused on it that I actually had to think harder than usual to remember that I lived in another state and had a family of my own. I didn't like it. I dont like the idea of being lost in my mind and not realizing it until I'm out. I mean, what if I get stuck? What will happen to my body?

That experience takes me to the next one. It was communicated to me by what I believe was the Holy Spirit that I am to stay far from hypnotism. (I was thinking about it once or twice this past week) Apparently, if I get hypnotized, I'm opening a door for possessive spirits to enter me. Creepy, huh?

This last thing I want to share ticks me more than scares me. Sometime last week, I saw, for the first time in years, a dark spirit with my physical eye. I was outside with my husband and I saw it behind him, a few yards away. It wasn't like the demons I'd seen growing up but this one was much taller and wider. It was moving within a shadow, though I don't know what it was doing there in the first place. If it werent for the sense that came with it, I'd have thought that it was just my eyes playing a trick on me. Well, no...that's not true...because I watched it as it moved around. So, it was a movement from the corner of my eye, but when I looked at it, it continued moving. There, easier way to put it.

Anyway,

like I said, I havent seen one with my physical eyes for years. Neither do I know WHY I saw it. But, I'll be praying about it for some answers.

Okay, I gotta go for a bit though there is more I'd like to write. I'll have to come back this later tonight if I can.

-Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment