Thursday, April 15, 2010

Saturday night, I had a dream.
It was a volcano dream. Black skies, ash, lava, screaming, crying, running, and something about russians.
Something about me is that when I have a volcano dream or a tornado dream, something bad always happens. More so with the tornado dreams, but sometimes with the volcano ones. If not something bad, then I have an emotional breakdown. Something that hasn't happend yet.

A few months ago, I had my last tornado dream. I woke up and warned my husband about the day. He was always a skeptic but two hours later, he called me and told me my grandpa died. Just a note.

Saturday night was the volcano dream and 15 minutes after I woke up Sunday morning, I was still shaking. I told my family, who was visiting for the time, what I saw and I was terrified that day. In church, I choked back tears all through the service as if I were at a funeral already suffering. That happened once before and a few days later, well, someone died. I told my mom during the service that I had a bad feeling and she told me to txt my husband since he was at home with the kids. He was fine. Nothing happened yet. Not even the breakdown. I'm still waiting and I'm still scared.

Everything else has cooled down lately; all the psychic type stuff, I mean. I havn't seen or sensed demons or other spirits; I stopped seeing faces and I haven't had any visions. It's been quiet in my mind, though I can still feel my 3rd eye. The only thing that is still going, is the empathy sometimes. I feel when someone is watching me, if someone is having a perverted thought, if someone is sad, etc.
I went into David's Bridal with my brother, looking for some shoes for someone, and when I walked in, I thought, "someone is watching us and laughing." When we got to the register, the woman said, "Gosh, you were fast. You knew what you wanted, didn't you? I saw the look on your face when you walked in and made your way to the back." That was funny at least.

Other than that, nothing. It's nice; peaceful, after all the things I would have to deal with but I feel it coming back; since the volcano dream. I feel something trying to rip out of me. Like the movie Aliens. My stomach keeps turning sour, my heart speeds up. I don't know...I don't even know why I'm writing this. I'm not looking for answers...just waiting. But waiting feels like it's killing me.

-Vision

No comments:

Post a Comment